Primary Schools Workshops
York Castle Museum is the perfect place for primary schools to explore how people have lived over the past 400 years.
To help your school make the most of your visit, we’ve put together a series of fun and educational workshops. For the full list of workshops, please see our York Castle Museum Workshops page.
- York Castle Museum in Bid to Save Rare Silver Spoon
- York Museums Trust’s Open Weekend
- Have your say on York Museums Trust and its future development of York Castle Museum
- Berwick Kaler Oversees the Installation of His Pantomime Dame Glitterball Dress in the Shaping the Body Exhibition
- Tea-United: Teapot to Mark Reunion of Long Lost Siblings Features in Exhibition of Broken Relationships
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.