Spotlight Talks: ‘A Personal Collection of Vivienne Westwood Shoes’
Want to find out more about A Personal Collection of Vivienne Westwood Shoes?
Our knowledgeable curators regularly give talks that provide an insight into the exhibition, focusing on particular shoes on display.
Each talk will start at 2pm and last around 15 minutes. Our next talks are:
- 7 March
- 21 March
- New Chair of Trustees Appointed at York Museums Trust
- RIBA Stage One Design Team Announced For York Castle Museum Major Redevelopment
- Rare Jigsaw of Europe to Feature in Exhibition About Broken Relationships
- Visit York Museums Trust sites for Free This York Residents Festival
- Award-Winning Victorian Christmas Now Open at York Castle Museum
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.