Spotlight Talks: ‘A Personal Collection of Vivienne Westwood Shoes’
Want to find out more about A Personal Collection of Vivienne Westwood Shoes?
Our knowledgeable curators regularly give talks that provide an insight into the exhibition, focusing on particular shoes on display.
Each talk will start at 2pm and last around 15 minutes. Our final talks are:
- 7 March
- 21 March
- York Castle Museum in Bid to Save Rare Silver Spoon
- York Museums Trust’s Open Weekend
- Have your say on York Museums Trust and its future development of York Castle Museum
- Berwick Kaler Oversees the Installation of His Pantomime Dame Glitterball Dress in the Shaping the Body Exhibition
- Tea-United: Teapot to Mark Reunion of Long Lost Siblings Features in Exhibition of Broken Relationships
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.