Spotlight Talks: ‘A Personal Collection of Vivienne Westwood Shoes’
Want to find out more about A Personal Collection of Vivienne Westwood Shoes?
Our knowledgeable curators regularly give talks that an provide insight into the exhibition, focusing on particular shoes on display.
Each talk will start at 2pm and last around 15 minutes.
The talks are fortnightly from Thursday 4 October throughout A Personal Collection of Vivienne Westwood Shoes (13 July 2018 – 28 April 2019).
- Award-Winning Victorian Christmas Now Open at York Castle Museum
- Flags Marking End of First World War Rediscovered 100 Years on
- The Award-Winning Victorian Christmas at the Castle Returns This Year
- Come “Speed Dating” to See Which Objects You Fall In Love With
- York Museums Trust Want To Hear From You About the Future of York Castle Museum
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.