Spotlight Talks: ‘A Personal Collection of Vivienne Westwood Shoes’
Want to find out more about A Personal Collection of Vivienne Westwood Shoes?
Our knowledgeable curators regularly give talks that provide an insight into the exhibition, focusing on particular shoes on display.
Each talk will start at 2pm and last around 15 minutes. Our final talks are:
- 7 March
- 21 March
- Come and explore York Castle Museum with the experts!
- York Castle Museum in search of most memorable COVID-19 objects
- York Museums Trust statement in support of The Rowntree Society
- York Museums Trust to receive £423,000 from Government’s Culture Recovery Fund
- Making Invisible Women Visible - Herstory.York partners with York Museums Trust to highlight women’s lives whose stories have not been sufficiently told