How to Find Us
York Castle Museum is in the centre of York, close to Clifford’s Tower and the Coppergate Shopping Centre. Follow the green pedestrian signs to the ‘Castle Area’.
It is 20 to 25 minutes’ walk from York Railway Station.
The nearest car park is the Castle car park, next to Clifford’s Tower, which has 305 spaces. This car park is off Clifford Street, off the inner ring road, most easily reached from the A19 to the south of the city or the A1036 to the south west.
For more car parking information go to http://www.yorklive.info/
York Castle Museum
Eye of York
- Award-Winning Victorian Christmas Now Open at York Castle Museum
- Flags Marking End of First World War Rediscovered 100 Years on
- The Award-Winning Victorian Christmas at the Castle Returns This Year
- Come “Speed Dating” to See Which Objects You Fall In Love With
- York Museums Trust Want To Hear From You About the Future of York Castle Museum
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.