How to Find Us
York Castle Museum is in the centre of York, close to Clifford’s Tower and the Coppergate Shopping Centre. Follow the green pedestrian signs to the ‘Castle Area’.
It is 20 to 25 minutes’ walk from York Railway Station.
The nearest car park is the Castle car park, next to Clifford’s Tower, which has 305 spaces. This car park is off Clifford Street, off the inner ring road, most easily reached from the A19 to the south of the city or the A1036 to the south west.
For more car parking information go to http://www.yorklive.info/
York Castle Museum
Eye of York
- York Castle Museum in Bid to Save Rare Silver Spoon
- York Museums Trust’s Open Weekend
- Have your say on York Museums Trust and its future development of York Castle Museum
- Berwick Kaler Oversees the Installation of His Pantomime Dame Glitterball Dress in the Shaping the Body Exhibition
- Tea-United: Teapot to Mark Reunion of Long Lost Siblings Features in Exhibition of Broken Relationships
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.