How to Find Us
York Castle Museum is in the centre of York, close to Clifford’s Tower and the Coppergate Shopping Centre. Follow the green pedestrian signs to the ‘Castle Area’.
It is 20 to 25 minutes’ walk from York Railway Station.
The nearest car park is the Castle car park, next to Clifford’s Tower, which has 305 spaces. This car park is off Clifford Street, off the inner ring road, most easily reached from the A19 to the south of the city or the A1036 to the south west.
For more car parking information go to http://www.yorklive.info/
York Castle Museum
Eye of York
- New Chair of Trustees Appointed at York Museums Trust
- RIBA Stage One Design Team Announced For York Castle Museum Major Redevelopment
- Rare Jigsaw of Europe to Feature in Exhibition About Broken Relationships
- Visit York Museums Trust sites for Free This York Residents Festival
- Award-Winning Victorian Christmas Now Open at York Castle Museum
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.