A Personal Collection of Vivienne Westwood Shoes
13 July 2018 – 28 April 2019
Explore the passion that shoes can inspire through this prized private collection of Vivienne Westwood shoes, chosen for their beauty, innovation, and artistry.
To complement the exhibition, follow the footsteps of fashion through the ages with a display of footwear dating back to the 18th century selected by Dame Vivienne Westwood from our historic collection.
Please note that this exhibition is located in the Upper Galleries which are currently inaccessible to wheelchair users. Further information on accessibility is available here.
Shaping the Body
Explore 400 years of fashion, food and life in our ongoing Shaping the Body exhibition.
- York Museums Trust Want To Hear From You About the Future of York Castle Museum
- YMT Card Holders Invited to Private View of New Exhibition
- York Museums Trust’s Open Weekend
- New Days for the York’s Sweet Past: A taste of success - the Inspirational Mary Ann Craven
- York’s First Umbrella? New Display at York Castle Museum To Showcase Rare Finds
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.