A Personal Collection of Vivienne Westwood Shoes
13 July 2018 – 28 April 2019
Explore the passion that shoes can inspire through this prized private collection of Vivienne Westwood shoes, chosen for their beauty, innovation, and artistry.
To complement the exhibition, follow the footsteps of fashion through the ages with a display of footwear dating back to the 18th century selected by Dame Vivienne Westwood from our historic collection.
Explore 400 years of fashion, food and life in our ongoing Shaping the Body exhibition.
Please note that this exhibition is located in the Upper Galleries which are currently inaccessible to wheelchair users. Further information on accessibility is available here.
- York’s First Umbrella? New Display at York Castle Museum To Showcase Rare Finds
- York Castle Museum, York Art Gallery and the Yorkshire Museum Open As Normal
- York Castle Museum Celebrates 80th Anniversary with the chance for members of the public to contribute to a new display
- York Museums Trust Learning Team to offer new English Language Workshops at York Castle Museum
- Visit York Museums Trust sites for free this York Residents' Festival January 27 and 28 2018
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.