Take a trip back to childhood and rediscover some of your favourite toys in our popular exhibition.
Bikes, bath toys, computer games, Lego and beautiful handmade dolls are among the toys on show from the last 150 years – pick out your favourites and share your stories with family and friends.
Play together in our exciting Castle-inspired play area, watch our 100-year-old carousel turn round, or head off on the children’s Teddy Trail around the exhibition.
- Berwick Kaler Oversees the Installation of His Pantomime Dame Glitterball Dress in the Shaping the Body Exhibition
- Tea-United: Teapot to Mark Reunion of Long Lost Siblings Features in Exhibition of Broken Relationships
- Culture Café: Building Bridges on Brexit, One Brew at a Time
- New Chair of Trustees Appointed at York Museums Trust
- RIBA Stage One Design Team Announced For York Castle Museum Major Redevelopment
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.